Mummy's Birthday...

This post was supposed to be publish last nite and i fell asleep..so guys take it as it was posted yesterday k...hehe

Yesterday was my burfday! Nothing special, actually i think now that i am a mummy already really can't be bother about it so much! BUT i am really lucky that i have my precious friends, colleagues & family around me, happy that i have greetings from my friends online, sms also calls from my dearest PEN-YOUs while they are on vacation! My colleagues were really best best best! they had alittle surprise party for me, and we had a good laugh too...

My night was spent at my dearest aunty's house with my family, also cousin Aaron. Eventually, our plan was having our dinner out at I-Lotus or Xcapade but ku popo didn't want, he prefers to have dinner at home so Ethan will be comfortable, actually every year the exact day were always spent with my aunty and family. As usual Pen, Janet kuku & Aaron were drinking and i was there supervising them! haha


Ethan was friendly last night at Ku popo's house, he cried most of the time when he went there...maybe he knows someone's missing, where's my Grace yiyi? hahaha.... He behaved well last night, very noisy as usual and ku popo bot him apple biscuit... Ku popo has a tilam in the sitting room for Ethan to play around and sleep while the others having their meeting in the kitchen... Ethan was playing with Titi Kungkung and his wide forehead Ethan's little fingures slipped downward when he was trying to pull his hair hahaha... We went home 10mins before 12am! Daddy was drunk not really drunk but he vomited haha!!

No comments: