Welcome...*Yawn*

Oh my GOD! I have changed the background like 5 or 6 times already, just not what i want but the current one....is ok la! Blogging again... i used to blog in myspace, a year ago was my last logged in and its gone now! I am very ZzZzzz now...started customizing my blog like almost 5 hours ago and i am still not done yet, its still empty! i know i know! I have this problem just can't make up my mind, keep changing!!

Hm.. who & what brought me here? I am sure many mommies out there can't stop talking about their babies; what they did/ happened to them. I have to admit that i am one of those mommies too and that is what that makes me here. My blogs will include me & my 2 babies!! DADDY baby and BABY baby and myself ABBY! Welcome US!! I've been catching up with Alicia's blogs everyday when she started to took over(used to be her hubby, Alvin) and i must say, nothing is as happy as sharing your happiness with others also updating, when reading her blogs i felt happy for her, also angry for her too on the "Amah" parts... so that is who that makes me here. Also, this is another way for me to talk about my babies hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

abby, welcome to the blogging world...hehehe

aBBy said...

hope it will be updated day day...hehe